Warehouse management operations are the core of any product and service oriented company. Managing the flow of accurate inventory data is proving to be a costly challenge for companies faced with cumbersome, error-prome, manual-based processes that lead to higher operations costs,excess inventory and inefficient use of storage space Designed for growing companies, Warehouse Management System Solution automates manual based processes from purchasing to shipping and delivery to customers, having complete visiblility and control is a mouse click away. WMS Software has been deployed to customers across a variety of industries including logistics service, wholesale, distribution. manufacturing and automotive among others. Get your WMS software customized by Aarm Technologies here.
Key Highlights :
- Label Printing: Label printing is done by integrated label printing utility in WMS.
- Receiving Stock: Material Receiving can be against purchase order, transfer order or production order.
- Location Marking: Location based storage of material increases the speed at which you can pick your orders, storage space utilization and the accuracy of your stock.
- Put Away: Put away helps to know the location of all products. Through Portable Device, scan location barcode first and then material barcode.
- Picking: At the time of Picking, WMS verifies that the right item at the right quantity is picked. System also facilitatets FIFO and LOT No based picking.
- Dispatch: At the dispatch point, through Portable Device, user can make sure intended products of intended quantity are being delivered to the customer.
- Physical Stock Taking: Through Portable Device, stock count can be done by scanning product barcodes.
- Reporting Management: The WMS is designed to provide a wide range of reports based on specific data analysis.
- Wi-Fi and Barcode System: Every warehouse funcation can benefit from the mobility solutions i.e. real time availability of information, from receiving to replenishment, picking and packing to shipping. If Wi-Fi is not available data can be offline synchronized with the system.
- Third party ERP Integration (SAP/Oracle/SQL etc.)
Warehouse Operations is a vital part of any firm involved in supply chain operations. Inventory visibility, material movement, storage utilization and manpower utilization are the usual challenges which have a direct effect on the efficiency and authenticity of the operations. Most of the organizations need inventory management or warehouse management applications which aid in the planning and implementing orders in a systematic manner.
The Warehouse Management System (WMS) facilitates the warehouse worker to perform this work in a smooth manner. The distributed architecture of the solution offers the best optimum performance with more flexibility. Acquiring the data directly from the warehouse floor offers authentic visibility of inventory levels, storage utilization and motivated workers who don’t have to fret about the precision of items. The worker now simply has to concentrate on material handling and shifting to preferred locations as opposed to wasting time on papers to make sure the operations are accurate.
The Warehouse Aarm Technologies manual based procedures from purchasing to shipping and delivery to customers. It enables an all-compassing visibility and control for it is simply a mouse click away. Warehouse Management Solutions can be used by clients across a variety of industries comprising of logistics service, wholesale, distribution, manufacturing and automotive among others. The mobile instance of application functions on portable mobile device for automating all operations such as Quality Check of received items, Pick & Pack from location, loading and stock take and Put away of items to location.
Warehouse Management System (WMS) has a lot of advantages.
- Barcode Technology
- Eliminates error
- Enhanced security
- Inventory tracking
- Saves time
Warehouse Management System (WMS) from Aarm Technologies comes with specific key highlights that are designed to make the life of a warehouse worker much simpler. They include label printing, receiving stock, location marking, Put Away, Picking, Dispatch, Physical Stock Taking, Reporting Management, Wi-Fi and Barcode System and Third Party ERP Integration.